Utility Bill Payment Options
Plainfield Charter Township Utility Payment Options
If you have questions regarding payment options, please contact the Utility Billing office at (616) 726-8885.
- Auto Pay - direct debit from your bank account – Never pay late fees. Sign up to have your payment automatically deducted from your checking or savings account each quarter on the due date. This option is SECURE, EASY and there are no fees. Click HERE to sign up. NOTE: Allow 7 - 10 business days for processing.
- Online Payments – click HERE to pay online. *Fee will be applied.
- Call to Pay – Call 844-810-7246 (have your bill handy to provide your account number). *Fee will be applied.
- To sign up for paperless bills:
- If you already have an online account, click HERE to sign in to your account.
- If you don’t have an online account, you must first create and register an online account.
- Start by clicking HERE.
- Search for your utility billing account.
- Select your account.
- Proceed as if you are going to make a payment by selecting “Make Payment”.
- Select “I want to Register this Account” near the bottom of the page. Follow the steps to register your account.
*Fees (when applicable)
- Debit or Credit Card $3.95. A maximum payment of $375.00 will be accepted per credit card transaction.
- EFT (Online check) $0.95.
- Phone payments will be charged $0.75, in addition to either the debit/credit card charge or the EFT charge.