Voter Checklist For November Election
Plainfield Township will hold a general election Nov. 2 to have residents fill the vacant Michigan Senate seat for the 28th District and consider the Community Center millage proposal.
To ensure voters take the proper steps to cast their ballots, the Clerk’s Office has put together a checklist for residents planning to vote in this year’s election.
If you plan to vote this year, you should:
- Registerto vote or confirm you are registered.
- Find your polling location if you plan to vote in person.
- Fill out an absentee ballot application if you do not plan to vote in person and did not fill out an application for the August primary.
- Track your absentee application and ballot.
- View sample ballots.
- Contact the Township Clerk’s Office with any questions.
- Read answers to frequently asked questions.
Michigan’s 28th district includes the cities of Cedar Springs, Grandville, Rockford, Walker and Wyoming, and the townships of Algoma, Alpine, Byron, Cannon, Courtland, Grattan, Nelson, Oakfield, Plainfield, Solon, Sparta, Spencer, Tyrone and Vergennes.
For more information on the Nov. 2 election visit plainfieldmi.org/vote.