How to Report Road, Streetlight or Power Line Issues


Residents who notice issues on or near roads in their neighborhood can report them on the Kent County Road Commission’s website.

The Road Commission handles issues regarding mailbox or vehicle damage, dead animals, ice or snow, environmental spills, potholes, downed trees or branches and traffic signs or signals.

Any streetlights that are burned out, flickering or won't stay on can be reported on Consumers Energy’s website.

For downed power lines, the Road Commission recommends calling 911 and staying at least 25 feet away from the wire.