Connect with Plainfield Township Remotely
Need to connect with the Township but unable to visit Township Hall? Below are several ways to do so without leaving your home.
Visit the Township’s website
- Pay a bill.
- Complete a permit form.
- Get information about Township services, including property assessment, elections, voter registration, tax collection, code enforcement, planning and zoning, public safety, water and sewer.
Email the Township
- Use the department directory to find a staff member’s email address and phone number.
- If you don't know which department to contact, email email@example.com and the Township will direct your question to the correct person.
Call the Township
- Call 616.364.8466 for general questions about Township services.
- Use the department directory to schedule an appointment to talk with a staff member.
Use the Township’s drop box
- Two drop boxes are located outside Township Hall for payments 24/7.
Follow the Township on Social Mediaplainfieldmi.org/newsletter.