Elections & Voting
Check your voter registration, view a sample ballot, find your polling location or track your absentee ballot by visiting michigan.gov/vote.
November 3, 2020 - General Election
The Plainfield Township Clerk’s Office wants to ensure you have the information you need to vote in the Nov. 3 general election. That’s why the team has put together answers to a number of frequently asked questions.
Click here to learn more about election and voting in Plainfield Township.
Voting In Person
- All in-person precincts will be open on Election Day from 7:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
- You can view a map of precincts at the link on the left of this page.
- Please return your ballot promptly.
- There is a drop box outside of the building, monitored by camera, and available 24/7.
- There is also a drop box located inside the doors of the building where you can drop off your ballot during business hours.
- Please remember to sign the green absentee envelope where indicated.
- If you choose to mail your ballot, the postmaster recommends doing so by October 28th.
- All ballots are counted on Election Day.
- We will be open extra hours Saturday, October 31st from 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.